//Moustache and Vintage
Cloud 9 ??

Monday 20 May 2013 By:Your Name 19:47 | 0 Comment [s]



Haha , hai and assalamualaikum . Saja nak bagitahu yang aku tak suka makanan ni . ok bye xXx


Older Post
~My Biodata

 photo e23d8d71-5242-4e96-8c92-92a0bc95074f_zpsdfd9d86e.jpg

Short Biodata

Full Name : Nurrizatul Mizza binti Rossidi
Nicknames : Mizza , Jaja
Age : Fifteen
Stay : Puchong,Selangor

Random Facts About Me
. I am a clumsy person.
. I hate people that hurt my heart
. I love all my friends especially Zati
. Love blogging and tweeting
. Dreamer and Lover
. I hate cloud 9
. A for awesome
. I hate copycats
. Bestfriends are better than 'couple'
~ I Love my boyfriend

I want
. Iphone
. Clothes
. Good results
. Good student award
. Tablet
. Fly to Makkah for Haji and Umrah
. Being superfriendly
. Good frienship with all my friends
. New shoes

World Say

Hello everybody . I'm Mizza Rossidi . Thanks and do follow :D

Twitter
Jangan lupa follow saya ^^

Follow-Mollow

Nak follow blog saya? Tekan moustache ni bawah ni
**** ****
Love Chat


Dairy Blog

| Moyy Aebiey |

Credit Them!



Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!